Thursday 17 November 2011

New NewS!

So there's a few things that I have been able to cross off of my list as of recent! Starting with:

#22- Get off the meds!

I am no longer taking medication for BPD or EID or any kind of sleeping disorder. I cut myself off cold turkey by accident... which I don't recommend to the public due to serious mental health problems. lol However, despite the bumpy ride of the first month, I've been doing quite well and I'm rather proud here.Thank you Dad, Alie and Chris for your support! You've been great.

#16 Fashion the Perfect Sodomized Cupcake

With the help of Chris and Alie, Sodomized Cupcakes were baked and eaten! Made with mostly Aphrodisiacs, these cupcakes had everyone in the bedroom, or at least wishing to be in their bedrooms. lol


Things I've been working on getting crossed off? Hm Well!

I am now a University Student at the U of S... and there I will be going in for my Bachelor of arts degree, and later my teaching degree as I would like to teach high school art and creative writing. =D

I now now have a Strap On, which really should have been on my list... but since it wasn't I'll just add in a special note about it. It's cute, it's purple, the straps are comfortable and using it makes me feel like GOD. Better yet, no the first person to have this used on them was not a female and was in fact A Boy. All I have to say about that is... there needs to be more men in the world willing to experiment.:P Or just.. Bisexual men in general. lol

Yes, the world would be a better place if you all just took it up the ass once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment