Thursday 5 May 2011

A Few Hobbies

So... I guess relating to the bucket list I have quite a few hobbies... one of them happens to be people watching while drinking Tim Hortons Coffee (Really, if I had a life time supply of that stuff, I'd be set/.. which reminds me #23. Visit Brazil for their amazing Coffee shots).

I like to sit, especially near water, gaze out into the distance and as people come by put on an appropriate voice and make up all the thoughts going on in their heads. The gay men always seem to be fighting about something, but quickly get over it, giggling at one another and moving onto another subject. The women always seem to be nitpicking at their husbands who seem to be gazing off into the distance, dreaming of greener pastures and tighter asses. The girls are always bitching about what so and so said and what they're going to do about that boy/man they happen to be involved with. It's always a cliche, but never boring...

Some Hobby right? So, I guess, next on my bucket list would be #24. to visit each Capital city in Canada and sit some where and people watch ( of course with a Timmies coffee!) .

Victoria
Edmonton
Regina
Winnipeg
Ottawa
Montreal
Fredricton
Halifax
St. John's
Yellowknife
White Horse
Iqaluit

No comments:

Post a Comment