Wednesday 4 May 2011

Welcome and Hello!

I guess for my first blog I'll explain what this shit is for. I've basically decided to create an ongoing, never ending bucket list and document it all here; what I want to do, what I'm doing, and what the hell. Sound exciting? Maybe not to you but it's pretty freaking exciting to me. Bwahahahahahah!



To kick us off to a good start, I'll list as much as I can remember from what I've already listed in the great abyss that is my medicated, psychotic brain. (This is of course in no particular order!)

 Note: Not all these are very Nice... I've got a great big Dual Nature, and I like evil things.

1.  Start a Bucket List
2. Take an art course
3. Learn to play guitar
4. Get my own art show
5. Get a car just to take up space in my parking space
6. Go to Norway
7. Learn to Speak Norwegian Fluently
8. Learn to speak (HAHA) Dutch
9. Visit a beard competition
10. See The Penis Monologues
11. Get Married and Divorced in One Year
12. Adopt a Child and give her a scary name
13. Go to an Anime Convention and only talk about how amazing Beyblade is while not knowing a thing about it (I've already never seen it =D)
14. Get my Nipples pierced
15. Get Hela Tattoos
16. Fashion the Perfect Sodomized Cupcake
17.  Get involved with a women only three plus some. :P
18. Convince a man I'm going to sleep with him, get all the way until he whips it out, start giggling and just leave. :P
19. Change my Name to Rextopherious Helasdottir
20. Attend a function for the Pentacostle Church
21. Take an Electricians Course
22. Get off the meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment